Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Gentlemen, Nowadays? Rare Commodity


I think the men of this generation lack so many good genuine qualities We rarely have gentlemen nowadays and it's sad. I don't know if women are making it too easy for them or if they just aren't being raised with the values and morals that once was taught. Have you ever met a guy and the first time he's asking you to come over to his house( like no negro, I don't want to come over to your house), instead of asking you out on a date, I know atleast a few women have experienced this mess in their lifetime. The one thing I know is when a guy asks you over to his house, majority if not all the time, he is hoping sex happens, unless he is a gentleman, which leads back to my title, rare commodity. 

Men say women complain and we nag blah blah blah, have you ever thought, maybe you just weren't doing things right, maybe you're the problem, it is a possibility. Men like to do what they want to do, like watching tv all day with a pile of dirty dishes sitting infront of them or clothes everywhere and when we refuse to clean it up, and tell them to get up off their lazy rumps and do it. they say we're nagging. Learn to differentiate nagging and tired of picking up after ur slobby butt. Relationships need to be 50/50, there should never be I give a little you give a lot.

I don't know why women settle for this type of treatment, the one trait you should never have to compromise on when it comes on to a guy, is him being a gentleman. Maybe if we stopped settling for just going over to his house, or chilling at his friends house on a first date,then they would put in work. Men need to be taught that you're special and if they want to be in your company, they need to ask you out on a real date and court you like you're supposed be courted. Put your foot down ladies and stop settling for these half assed excuses for men. If a man wants you, he needs to work for you. I understand the heart can lead you to do strange things, but start leading with your head, if your head is telling you something is not right, go with it, and stop making excuses for these men.

 
Respect yourselves enough to stand up for what you think is right, and for what you know you deserve, a man will do so much to you, if you let him. Stop falling for the tired ass excuses and retire him. If you don't value yourselves enough to not be mistreated, how is any man gonna respect you. If he thinks you will put up with anything, he will keep doing anything, expecting you to be cool with it, because you stay. I say I don't have to be with you to forgive you. I can forgive you from a distance, don't need to be with you to prove that I do. Stop making it so easy for these men and take back your pride and your respect, any guy who wants to court you, needs to respect the fact that you won't settle for the norm, BECAUSE YOU ARE EXTRAORDINARY HUNNY! say it with me. You are woman and you are phenomenal. Sometimes I wonder, these men treating women like crap and they have daughters,mothers and sisters you do realize what goes around comes around right, and Karma takes many forms. If at any point you think you are treating a woman any less than how you would want a man to treat your daughter or mother or sister, re-evaluate your personality traits and fix it.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post :) and 100% agree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great read! Agree 100% and I thoroughly enjoy reading these posts. They often say, 'Stand for something, or you'll fall for nothing.' My favorite part of your post was this:

    " I say I don't have to be with you to forgive you. I can forgive you from a distance, don't need to be with you to prove that I do.."

    This should be a mantra for many women out there who feel as though they need to subject themselves to whatever ills and mistreatment being thrown at them by men.

    ReplyDelete