Monday, February 3, 2014

The Premature "I love you"



Let’s just go ahead and start off with a slap in the face for this one. So you're going out with Johnny, you're having a great time, he opens your doors, brings you flowers, pays for dinner, he makes you feel special, says all the right things, You start thinking maybe there is a possibility he could be in your future. One night you go out with him and you're having the best time of your life, and you blurt out I love you, only problem is, you've only been dating for two weeks. Could this be the defining moment for the future of the relationship? Either he'll say it back, or he will run for the hills, or he will explain that he likes you, but thinks you need to spend more time to get to know each other first. If he sees any future or potential in the relationship, he won't let the early “I love you" ruin it.

Why do we say I love you too early in relationships? Because maybe for a moment that's how we feel, there aren't any rules when it comes on to how you feel, you can’t tell yourself how to feel; you just know how you feel. Sometimes love is confused with lust, we know we want them, we know they make us happy, we know we love to spend time with them, but does that mean its love? no it doesn't, it makes it really difficult to address and analyze our feelings sometimes, It's good to just take a step back and ask yourself a few questions, like, do I love this person. If the answer is I don't know, if you have any apprehension whatsoever, it's not love, because the one thing love can never be is unsure.

I love you puts pressure on a relationship when it's said too soon, you’re not just dating anymore, this means you're thinking about the future. If the other person isn't, it could end with you being completely and utterly devastated. Hold off on saying it until you feel secure enough to do so, or until the relationship has blossomed enough.

Love can't be forced, you can't make anybody love you, if someone hasn't said I love you yet, they probably don't just yet, give it time and be patient, take the time to get to know each other and enjoy each other’s company, because if the I love you doesn't feel a 100% right, it probably isn't.
 

2 comments:

  1. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a  hacker and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s iPhones Text messages, whatsApp messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr James was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via Gmail (worldcyberhackers) or whatsApp : +12678773020

    ReplyDelete