Wednesday, August 7, 2013

When You're Dreaming with a Broken Heart




I thought about what I wanted to write about in my next post and I had no idea, I usually draw inspiration from things around me, not necessarily what I'm going through or what people around me are going through, it could be a tv show or a movie. The inspiration for this post came when I was on the bus going into work this morning, and I was listening to music, and the John Mayer song came on, Dreaming with a broken heart and it peaked something in me. Sometimes the smallest thing triggers something in me to start writing. Anyways enough of my babbling. I wanted to talk about what happens when a relationship doesn't go the way you want it to, whether it was a fling you were hoping would turn into something, or a relationship you hoped would lead to marriage or whatever the circumstances may be.

One of the things you must absolutely remember is that life goes on, You'll feel down for a bit, but eventually you'll be back to your lovely self and up to take on the world again. But until then allow yourself to be sad, it's a healing process and there is never a time limit on it, everyone gets through things in their own time and at their own pace, so never let anyone push you to be over something you're not ready to be over with.

You're probably waiting by the phone to see if you get a text or a phone call from him and every time your phone goes off, you hope it's him. But you get disappointed when you look and it's not. You tell yourself to stop thinking about him, but that only makes you think about him even more. You wish there was something you did differently, or something you could have said differently. You find yourself thinking about him even when you don't realize that you are, you wish he could feel the way you feel, or even know just exactly how you feel, you wish he would fight for you, the way you would fight for him, you wish  you could mean as much to him as he does to you. But then you realize you're just dreaming and wishing, so you try to snap out of it, because you realize you don't mean as much to him and he doesn't feel how you feel. A part of heart break and failed relationships is gaining experience, it gives you an idea of what you want and what you don't want. So we can identify what the best thing for us is.

One of my most favourite lines have become, "You haven't experienced the best parts of your life yet" Which is so true. Future thoughts about what could be and finding the love of your life brings you happiness in so many ways, it's hope that keeps us going, and the willingness to fall inlove again is what keeps us alive.

I saw a quote the other day, it went something like this; "What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it is supposed to be" We often think because someone somewhere said this is how it's supposed to be, this is how they've always done it. Means it's the way it's suppose to be done. Write your own vows. Heartbreak should never be a hindrance, but an enlightenment, we should be able to draw some wisdom from it, after all it's only a part of life. If something doesn't work out we shouldn't completely shut our emotions off, but accept it, and move on. Don't be disheartened, heart break happens to the best of us. Remember it will only be a matter of time before you find the good in goodbye. smooches!
 

1 comment:

  1. I thank Jai Mata Sunlight, for the miracle work she did for me. I have be having serious issues with my husband...and because of that, he no longer come back home after work...and at times he do, he don’t don't talk to me, and we have not be talking together. We are not yet divorce...but it looks like, divorce was even more better... than they way we were in the house. The love of husband, and wife, was dead. I really thank Sunlight...because though, my husband and I was still living together, who don't know...would think we're in marriage. But, we were two divided people, separated from love. When we are aside, people know us as husband, and wife. but at home, we were like single partners ...who do not feel anything love. At times I wonder, where is the love, that we were into? Where did it go to? Because I still love him very much...but he no longer sees me as a woman. So, I have really be in pain but, no one knows... where it hurts me, and burn me so...much, and I don't know who to discuss with..that will give me solutions, to the problems I was facing in my marriage. I have contacted many people before I got to meet jai Sunlight. And I among all I contacted, was all fake. And it was jai Sunlight...who was the only one who helped me bring back, my happiness, and the dead love in my marriage. Thanks and praise to you mother. I am very happy...and I am also happy, to share this great opportunity to you...Readers. for you to get out of that misery you're into, Jai Sunlight...is the key. She saved me. She saved my falling marriage. She gave me life. Right now, as I am writing this testimony, I am in happiness...because my husband wrong attitude toward me changed. He is very, very much inlove with me and not only that, he is also very nice to me. and I am swimming in the ocean of happiness and joyfulness...with this, I want to share with every reader's of this testimony, To be apart of my happiness. because, I am going to leave her email here... in case you need her help. Pls, feel so free to contact Sunlightmata@gmail.com... to get your solutions restored back to you. Be the next to share a happy moments. Contact her.. and I promise you, you will thank me later. Thanks to you goddess Sunlight, for your great help and insight. You're indeed truly, a mother of love.

    ReplyDelete